<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13583680?origin\x3dhttp://jakezigler.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I THINK I AM IN JAPAN?

 I am staying in Kyoto for one month starting June 21, this will be my online journal.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Blah.

Today I did not do much. In the morning I had some toast, and then I decided to wash my clothes and vaccuum my room. I washed my clothes but didn't have detergent, so they were just washed with water. They didn't smell bad, but they didn't smell good.

I've been contacing a boy, Yoshihiro, and a girl Ema, and I think Im going to meet up with Yoshiro tommorrow. Ema and I are going to do lunch of Friday. No pictures today, sorry. The most I did was go to another covered shopping area, ate pizza, bought a hat and a postcard for Drew Carr, and then played in the arcade and lost miserably again.

Mom\, is it one scoop of detergent? I bought some for next time.

Oh, also, using my status as a confused foreignor I bought a bottle of Sake. It tastes like nail polish remover, I'd bring dad some home but I have to be 21.
|| Jake Zigler, 8:30 AM

8 Comments:

The pictures are great ! You are really on an adventure of a lifetime !
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  
Just keep drinking the sake. It only tastes like nail polish remover because you think about it. Wait until you finish about half the bottle, then post your thoughts...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  
MOM SAYS DRINK PEPSI NOT SAKE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REMEMBER YOUR TIME IN JAPAN. BE GOOD MISTER!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  
Pepsi flavored saki?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  
good luck jake with the rest of your trip and make it back to america safe. Nice journal too its really cool to see what you're up to.
Nathan Roth
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  
Hey Jake,
I'm reading every day with my mom who is now addicted to reading about your adventurous life styles. She requested some of the free green tea referenced to in your earlier journal entries. Only if it is convient for you.
Thanks, Mary and Drew
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 AM  
I can't wait to see what your adventures with Ema are going to be like...if you know what I mean. Heh heh. Have fun Jake. I want some of the Sake btw. LOLLERSKATEZ
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 AM  
Hi Jake.

I read all of your journal until this entry(very interesting), but I don't think you've mentioned how you got to know Yoshihiro and Ema.

Or are they the ones who are staying in the same house with you?

--Matthias
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM  

Add a comment