I will be posting here about my days in Japan. I'll have photos here, too.
You can leave comments by clicking on the "__ comments" link underneath each post. Make sure to click on the link under the post you want to comment on, so your comment corresponds to the correct post.
Once you get to the comments page at the right you'll see a little field to type in your comment. Where it says "Choose An Identity" I'd suggest selecting "Other" (you don't have to sign up for anything). After choosing other it asks you what your name and email will be.
You don't need to have a name or email, but it would be easier that way. When you're done writing the comment, click on "publish your comment" and it will be instantly added. Now anyone can see what you've written when they click on the comments section of each post.
The easiest way I've found to get the time in Japan is to add an hour and change AM to PM, or vice versa. I no longer have the journal set to Japan's time zone, it's less confusing!
Let's say it's 6:00pm Eastern Time, that means in Japan it is 7:00am.