I just had the weirdest dream.
Apparently I worked at Howe's True Value, and my mom and uncle Harry were on vacation. I went up to get my paycheck and a bunch of people were up there, it was after hours. They were taking bags of peat moss and other random things, one of the guys was definately "Leo" the crossing guard from our highschool.
I decided to stay around to make sure they were stealing, and I heard a guy say "yeah, apparently no one's around so we're just taking stuff."
That's when I sprung into action with the lamest thing ever, "I'M AROUND! MY NAME IS JAKE ZIGLER, KAREN ZIGLER IS MY MOTHER, AND OWNER OF THE STORE!"
After yelling this I then ran them all over in my car, repeatedly.
I then got home and a whole new subplot sprung upon me, where I was in a Filipino restroom on an airplane, and for some reason it was going to crash. That's when I "woke up" and went back to the store. Apparently I left my laptop inside the store and one of the guys came back and broke it. That's when I "woke up" again and realized I was playing a game, so none of the Filipino or broken laptop stuff happend.
I then went back to the store AGAIN, and this time the guys were back, in a big red truck. They looked very displeased, and I was scared, so I started running, not having time to get back into my car. On Kinzua road I tried to hitchhike, to get away faster, until a big machine came by that could shoot lasers. I stood there thinking surely it wouldnt shoot a laser at things right now, but it did, melting the sidewalk, and then shot them at the glade bridge. I started running some more and then there's a blank spot in my dream. At the end I end up going back to the store, and Mom is there. She's talking to this girl I use to work with at Bilo and thinking about hiring her. I tell her all about the attempted theft and she tells me another employee already told her, but they didn't see anything wrong so he decided it was a dream. I told her my dream also involved water (I don't think it did) and Huck Finn. She said his dreama also involved Huck Finn. Not sure where I was going with that.
So I see the girl from Bilo, and right in front of her tell my mom "This girl will only work when you are around here, the second you're not around she will stop working and be very mean." My mom then said something like "You should have told me first." (but I just did). The girl from Bilo then looked at me and my mom, and said, "Well like the black man said in Huck Finn, even in prison ya got tah sign yo Fs."
I don't really know.