<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13583680?origin\x3dhttp://jakezigler.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I THINK I AM IN JAPAN?

 I am staying in Kyoto for one month starting June 21, this will be my online journal.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Photos of my trip here.

Bare with me, this post will be long because I have tons of photos.


This is the engine on the Boeing 747, it's huge and there's 2 on each wing.



Our plane went through Canada and Alaska before going over the Pacific Ocean. This is way way Northern Canada. Alaska was much more beautiful but I didn't want to take my camera out of my carry-on.



Everyone's sound asleep. I probably got about five minutes of sleep during the whole flight.



I was so overhwhelmed by trying to find my way to my guesthouse that I completely forgot to take pictures of Kansai Airport. I remembered to take a photo right after boarding my train and the result is this lame thing.



This is inside the train. They have 6 cars as well as restrooms and vending machines. Vending machines in Japan are the most efficient thing ever. You are never thirsty.



At this point I was so tired the second I'd close my eyes I would have vivid hallucinations.


I tried to take photos out of the train window but it was dark so everything came out blurry to do the lights.
|| Jake Zigler, 9:18 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment