<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13583680?origin\x3dhttp://jakezigler.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I THINK I AM IN JAPAN?

 I am staying in Kyoto for one month starting June 21, this will be my online journal.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Today I didn't do too much. I went and had lunch at a Thai resturaunt, called "Chang Noi". It was great. I got the stir-fry noodles which came on a tray with soup, pickled vegetables, salad, and scrambled egg. After that I wondered around a little bit.

I did some more laundry today and it all seems to be looking good. I tried to find this huge pond beside "Takagairake Park". I walked all over the park and didn't see it ANYWHERE. I have no idea how a huge pond can be so elusive. After the failed attempt at finding the pond it started pouring rain and I decided to get dinner. I went to "Touyoutei", an italian resturaunt, and got "raw ham pizza" which was basically that italian ham and cheese pizza. It was great.

That's about it.
|| Jake Zigler, 8:11 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment